We offer a tailored approach to hiring, taking into consideration the unique nature and circumstances of each client, and typically focusing on the following key areas:
– Client philosophy and culture;
– Key stakeholders’ concerns and priorities;
– Matching candidates to the team we are hiring for;
– Maintaining a global focus across all market segments;
– Targeting candidates from less visible teams, including boutiques and specialist houses;
– Evaluating qualitative characteristics that help determine a candidate’s ability to succeed within the respective role;
– Assessing candidate motivations and their potential longevity within roles;
– Key drivers influencing candidate decision-making when considering an offer of employment.
By combining these metrics with our market insight, we ensure firms find the best possible candidates to suit their hiring requirements.
Winterberg Partners, specialist providers to the German-speaking market and Private Equity industry, have agreed to form a strategic partnership with Magellan, providing complementary services in public and private markets across EMEA, North America and Asia.
Winterberg’s experienced team have been acting as trusted partners to Private Equity firms and other investment entities across German-speaking Europe, focusing on private equity deal sourcing, executive search and board-level appointments, with headquarters in Schindellegi near Zurich.
Magellan, Winterberg and their asset management client base place an increasing emphasis on knowledge of local markets, access to niche and evolving sectors, and maintaining a deep understanding of cultural identity. The partnership between Magellan and Winterberg further strengthens this comprehensive coverage of teams, organisations and talent pools globally.